December 16, 2008

The Motherland Beckons

By the time you read this, I will have departed for the land of my ancestors: India. She's a beautiful country, and it's been too long since I last paid her a visit. 


For the next two weeks, I'll be in and around New Delhi, hanging out with my Grandmother, drinking ample Kingfisher, and eating as much butter chicken as I can get my hands on.

I'll try and check in as often as I can to make sure that I'm fully aware of just how much the Maple Leafs, Raptors and Blue Jays are letting us down.

If there's any news you think I need to know, like, I don't know, some bald, Swedish, former Maple Leafs Captain signing with the Vancouver Canucks or New York Rangers, send me an email (eyebleaf@sportsandthecity.com), and let me know. It would be much appreciated.

I'll be back on the 31st of this month to say goodbye to 2008, and usher in 2009. But hopefully you'll hear from me before then.

Cheers.

6 comments:

Jennifer Hammer said...

Have tons of fun and take lots of pics!!

Johnny G said...

Enjoy the trip!

The Southpaw said...

Congrats on the new home

~Will

Preet said...

Save travels Navin!

showcase29 said...

mats signed with vancity today. blog away...

Ian Hunter said...

Enjoy, my friend!