June 09, 2010

Stealing Home: Braving Atlanta


The bus ride from Cincinnati to Atlanta was definitely the most harrowing on #TBRTOAL. Perhaps it was the fact that I visited Turner Field on practically no sleep, but the stadium left me feeling underwhelmed. There's nothing wrong with it, but it certainly didn't wow me.

Read all about the tomahawk obsessed folks down in Atlanta, my bus ride, chicken and waffles, and why you always want to arrive at downtown ATL's Greyhound station before dark, at GlobeSports.com.

Oh, I almost forgot: cheers, Atlanta; to 1992!

2 comments:

Escaped Lab Rat said...

I remember when I visited Atlanta. I don't think I've ever been as scared walking around in the middle of the day. Heyward is going to be huge though.

Did you see that Strasberg debut? Damn.

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

STRASBONER!!!1

http://zoowithroy.spreadshirt.com/strasboner-red-A6171572/customize/color/196