May 14, 2010

Stealing Home: The Great Outdoors


You know the famous line: "If you build it, they will come." And build it they did in Minneapolis. Target Field is a beauty. Read all about the Twins's new ballpark, why I'm grateful to the taxpayers of Hennepin County, and some unforgettable nights in the Twin Cities, at GlobeSports.com.

And, below, you can watch an interview I did with Minneapolis's Kare11 News, as I attempt to spread the gospel of #TBRTOAL far and wide ...




And remember, you can view all the pictures from #TBRTOAL at http://picasaweb.google.ca/vaswani.navin

4 comments:

Ian Hunter said...

Keep up the great work, Navin! I'm enjoying living vicariously through your trip and it's making me seriously consider hitting up some of these ballparks in the near future.

Sometimes in Toronto (or any city for that matter) the blinders go on and we only experience one ballpark. Your journey is really making me want to get out to places like PNC Park and Target field to check out what the rest of the league has to offer.

Best of luck!

William J. Tasker said...

Awesome. Simply awesome. It's so much fun taking this trip with you and that's what you are allowing us to do. I'm having a blast.

Steve G. said...

Sweet, nice work!

I totally want to do the road trip to ballparks thing. Heck, I would even prefer a AA one, since that would 1) be cheaper 2) be unique and 3) let me see a bunch of cool prospects.

The Man With The Golden Arm said...

ROCK SOLID.

You are famous!