January 08, 2009

Best Play-By-Play Call. Ever.



May-Day, indeed, Rick Jeanneret. I don't know about you, but I wish Brian Burke could trade a 6th rounder for the long-time Sabres play-by-play announcer.

Here's to the Brad May era in Toronto getting started with a good, old-fashioned ass kicking of les habitants.

Go Leafs Go.

*Update; 10:53 PM*

There was an ass kicking. It was good, and old-fashioned. 

Except we were on the receiving end.

The Habs are good. And I hate them. Especially the Kostitsyns. Both of them. Bastards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be seeing one of your favourite players in a game store near you.

Check it out... :)

http://my.thescore.com/branded/archive/2009/01/08/5730.aspx


On The Fence Sports

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd love it! LOL!

On The Fence Sports